Re: Happy Jack in Sweden

Hi everybody,

I've wondered about this too. I have no evidence that the was ever filmed
*live*  in Sweden, at least not while doing Happy Jack. I do have one
hypotesis since they released the video "Max. R&B" last year. This
included a short segment filmed in Helsinki 1967. They may have played
Happy Jack on this occasion. Now, while Helsinki is clearly in Finland,
the show was actually part of the "Swedish tour". Maybe they intended to
include this in TKAA but the quality wasn't good enough.

Just an idea.

- Svante