Re[2]: Moon photo

> >Someone gave me a photo of Keith Moon today that appeared in a
> >recent issue of the British magazine, Select. It shows a
> >paunchless Moon sitting next to a wall with a champagne
> >bottle lodged in it, and picture frame surrounding the
> >bottle. I think I remember reading this story somewhere
> >(in Full Moon, maybe?). Something like he threw the
> >bottle during an argument with his wife and it happened
> >to stick in the wall. Presto! Conceptual art...
>
>      Actually, I think it was Kim who threw the bottle at Keith...
>
>      OK,
>      KLW

No, it was Keith who threw the bottle at Kim, at least according to
Dougal Butler in Full Moon, p. 179: "...Moonie picks up a champagne
bottle and hurls it at Kim. She ducks and the bottle ends up
embedded in the wall of the living room."

Just for the record.

     You are 100% correct, Sherry!  I went home and checked my Full Moon
     after opening my big mouth and inserting my foot!  Much apology!

     OK,
     KLW