guitars

	Did I have ya going for a minute?  a second?
	I just love playing with my Config file for my mail.  Don't worry
I 'll get rid of it.

	Anyway, there's been a lot of talk about guitars lately on
different tours.  Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of which
guitars, both Pete's and John's, were used on which tours and which
albums throughout their career?  I can barely tell a strat from a Les Paul
so I need all the help I can get.  Actually if somebody could tell me
what Pete was playing at Woodstock I'd be happy.  Thanks.

Shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"