Great Dane Woodstock Box

Yes, Great Dane is a bootleg label but they do very classy work.
Woodstock: The Lost Performances is very impressive indeed. It is a four
disc set with one disc apiece for Janis Joplin, Creedence Clearwater
Revival and The Who with the fourth disc being the soundtrack from the
legit video of "Lost Performances". The Who disc contains:
1)Heaven and Hell                12)Fiddle About
2)I Can't Explain                13)There's A Doctor
3)It's a Boy                     14)Go To The Mirror
4)1921                           15)Smash The Mirror
5)Amazing Journey                16)I'm Free
6)Sparks                         17)Tommy's Holiday Camp
7)Eyesight To The Blind          18)We're Not Gonna Take It
8)Christmas                      19)Summertime Blues
9)The Acid Queen                 20)Shakin' All Over
10)Pinball Wizard                21)My Generation
11)Do You Think It's Alright

Sound quality is excellent stereo and the set comes with a fantastic
booklet iwth articles and photos. You'd be hard-pressed to find anything
2nd class about this job.

P.S. Can anyone tell whether this is the COMPLETE Who set?
     /      /   /          Jim Rice    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
   /      / \    /  /  /-  ad092@cfn.cs.dal.ca
|_/      /   \  /  /_ /_   URL= http://www.cfn.cs.dal.ca/~ad092/main.html