Tommy: The Musical... book for 50% off

My local Half-Price Books store has about three copies of this book
available for $20 (yes, that's half off the cover price of $40.)  They
are still shrink-wrapped and contain the collector's edition CD of the
song "I Believe My Own Eyes," written and performed by Pete Townshend.

Check your local bookstores, it may be that the book has been
remaindered and is being dumped cheaply at other bookstores, too.  Or
you can just call the Half-Price store in Seattle at 206-747-6616 and
order it via credit card.

In case you haven't seen it, this book is a 1994 hardcover about the
history of Tommy with a major emphasis on the Broadway musical, of course.

--- Tom