Live At Leeds....when?

I called a local CD shop tonight to check if they were expecting Live
At Leeds on Tuesday or this month.  According to them they haven't
heard a thing, and they would've known by now about a Feb 28th
release (as ICE recently reported).  I know there is truth to this
release because two weeks ago my local classic rock station played My
Generation from Leeds and added that a new release with 3-4 new songs
would be out soon.  Anyone have an update, IE contacts with stores in
NYC?