Flanzer and my opinion

hello to all...as previously stated...potential mail contact to PT or for any
other official ( or unoffoicial I guess ) Who contact or information
management contact/address is
            Bill Curbishly
             Trinifold Ltd
             2248 Harley House
             Marylebore Rd
             London NW1 England

as to why I am of the opinion that Flanzer is a slimeball...it is my
understanding that Roger was coaxed out of his 20 year relationship with with
Who management in a deceitful way... Roger was led to believe that he was
treated unfairly in distribution of profits from new Tommy productions ( read
Broadway )... and Roger always wanted to tour ... Flanzer offered the
opportunity to tour as a Who Entity... used  Pete's name without
authorization...mentioned  the possibilities of other rock celebs  such as
Springsteen participating in Carnegie shows when no possibility
existed...Roger wanted to prove that he could do better to Tommy and Who
music than what Pete and Des had done on Bway... I think there existed alot
of jealously ...resentment...ego and misunderstanding around the time of the
Carnegie Shows...Bill Curbishley publicly disavowed any interest in
or participation in the Daltry tour....and Pete only at the very last moment
agrreed to appear onstage simutaneously with John and Roger as he did not
want it to appear as a reunion and never intended to be a part of the
show....  all of this is only my opinion based on heresay and some rumors...
none of it matters what does matter is that for many years The Who provided
me and my generation with the opportunity to 'dance on lifes problems' now
and then...their live performances of course were and remain historic ... the
power of Pete's work running like a thread throughout my life...seems
unbelievable to me at times...as I read this list I feel the impact that Pete
Roger John Keith Kenny Rabbit Bobby and all the others in the story have had
on others as they have had on me .... the passion still lives...  I hope I
haven't rambled on too long...Thanks for letting me share....
                               Joel