Subject: RD appearance on Highlander
From:    WHORULES@aol.com at mgdestmx01
 Sun Dec  7 12:25:00 PST 1997
Date:    6/2/95  4:03 AM

I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet....forgive me if it has.
A story in this week's TV Guide on upcoming "sweeps month" specials says RD
will be on an episode of "Highlander: The Series" the week of Feb. 27th. It's
a syndicated show. Unfortunately, I don't have cable, so maybe someone can
tell me about it afterwards?