Re: Re[3]: Petes Address

> Much as I love the music of The Who in general and PT in particular, trying
> to make sense of PT seems like a pretty fruitless enterprise. Depending
> on which interview over the past few years one reads, one could come away
> with the impression that PT is either a
>
> A. Who lover
> B. Who hater
> C. Fool for rock 'n' roll
> D. Mr. Mom
> E. 'Don't Fence Me In' party-boy
> F. semi-repressed homosexual with a taste for punks
> G. Andrew L-Weber wannabe
> H. TS Eliot wannabe
> etc., etc.
>
> Finally I decided to subscribe to the Townshend Uncertainty Principle,
> i.e. that PT at all times has something to say, but that it's impossible to
> predict what it will be from moment to moment.

 John

You hit the nail on the head! And I think thats what Roger means
by his temperment changing from day to day as well as his
WHO opinions....He is like the weather...

As far as Pete being like that, thats what attracted me to him.
He shows that he is much more human than the common Hollywood
or Rock celebrity that will smile for the camera no matter
how much of a crappy day he has had. Townshend is real..(No shit Pete!)

Pete