Rogers Voice/DST

Hey..

After watching a replay of DST on Disney, I think
my opinion changed as to Rogers voice.

I think he still has it at 50,( I think  that this
was debated a tad last year at this time) and could
probably succeed in a New Who ( Here I Go...) album
IF they all got together and did something.

I noticed that Roger ( well, I noticed this a year
or more ago) grew his hair real long again for
this tour, doesnt look bad, but I always thought
that he may have done that to be prepared for a
New Who tour ??( I know, wishfull thinking)

(( P.S. Pete looked much better with the pony tail in
   '89, but it's his decision to cut it...))

Pete