Re: A more informative Introd...

>isn't there a better and more effecient way of distributing information
>on the more typically asked questions than having every new member
>ask them and then these be sent to every member already on the list.

Hmmm ... let's call it a FAQ!

I've been thinking along these lines, also.  We've seemingly increased
our subscription list lately judging from the "newbie" posts as mentioned
in the above-quoted email. Sooooo .... I'd be willing to draft up a FAQ
over the next couple of weeks.  If our hallowed listmaster can't have
it mailed automatically on subscription, I can just post it once a month
or so for everybody's enjoyment [  ;)  ]; this is how the Zep list does it.

Unless someone else is already working on this ... speak up!  I don't
want to step on anybody's electronic toes.

Rich

richl27314@aol.com
"everybody knows this is nowhere"  --  Neil Young