Interviews needed

	Hey everybody,

	Any of you who have looked at my sig file have seen that I'm a
Radio/TV major.  I'm currently taking an audio/radio production class
(along with a recording class where we learn how to produce albums, but
that's another story.)  For one of my assignments I have to produce a
15-minute historical piece.  I'm thinking of trying to create an interview
with the surviving members of the Who without ever actually interviewing
them.  I'll try to do it by using putting together old interviews and
making it sound like they're there with me while I ask them questions.
	This is where I need you're help.  Although I have quite a bit of
material, I could still use more.  If you have anything on tape with any
of the guys talking, whether it be radio interviews, tv interviews, or
dialog on bootlegs, please e-mail me and I'll try to let you know if I
can use it.  If I can, I'll send you a tape to make a copy of it.  As you
can imagine, this is going to be extremely hard to pull off when you
consider all the differing audio quality I'll have to work with, so
please only tell me about the good sounding stuff you have.
	I already have the TKAA, and 30 yrs videos, and quite a few of
the Letterman and Leno appearances of the last few years.  Let me know
about any other stuff you have.  The more material I have to choose from,
the better the project will be.  I also have a 30-minute project due for my
final at the end of the year; if I get enough material, I may use it then
instead.
	The assignment isn't due for a couple months, but I wanted to
allow plenty of time to exchange e-mail and mail tapes.  If you don't
have any material but have some suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.  Or
if you would like to hear the finished piece we can arrange that too
(unless it ends up being horrible and I'm too embarrassed to let any
one here it, which is a definite possibility.)  Thanx to one and all.

Shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"