Re: Re[2]: Live Boxed Set

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

NP:  Spinal Tap, "Hellhole"

James L Jackson:

RE: > See also [the YMB version on] PURE ROCK THEATRE

	OK, OK.  I'm in the process of acquiring PRT.  Cut me some slack!

RE:  > Hm, isn't [my three different versions of YMB] a little YMB
overdosing?

	Yes, after hearing YMB at high volume three times in a row, one would
be inclined to say.... oh, I don't know, ... something like, "I think
these ears have heard a bit too much..."   Which is the whole point
(Come on, Jim, lighten up.  Our "Live Boxed Set" is being manufactured
in the Land of Make-Believe.  Besides, I said the YMB trilogy would be
a bonus disk -- an annex for the truly dedicated [read: borderline
psychotic] Who Fan.) <G>.

RE:  >  >Also, when you say "TOMMY Complete" from 1969, are you
referring to
> >the Woodstock version of TOMMY?  If so, I'd buy it just to hear Pete
> >say, "I can dig it" after whacking Abby Hoffman on the head with his
> >guitar.  Woodstock:  three days of Peace, Love and Music (not to
> >mention bad acid, bad haircuts and very questionable personal
> >hygiene),
>
> don't forget all the sex

	Jim, I think you just struck one of the most perplexing questions
since the Riddle of the Sphinx:  how did those hipsters get laid when
they walked around most of the time in Bell-bottoms Jeans????  How
could they pick up "chicks" wearing such morbidly dorky clothing?
Moreover, as you know, recent studies have shown conclusively that
wearing bell-bottom jeans in public, as well as listening to Night
Ranger's first album, causes impotence in male laboratory animals.
True, that study was performed only on lab rats, not humans, but it
must have put a "drag" on their coital antics.  I mean, where do you
think the term "Bell Bottom Blues" comes from?   If only there had been
a Surgeon General's Warning label on those jeans!   Frankly, it's a
miracle that so much sex occurred at Woodstock, and you're correct in
pointing it out.  And your sense of timing is impeccable:   after all,
Christmas is the time of miracles..... <G>
  Every good wish--Tom Farrell