Re: Live Boxed Set

>Mark, re:
>
>>I called Sprockets today, and they said it was released on the 15th and they
>were waiting for their copies.
>>Well, so am I...
>
>When they get that one in, (this week) have them send me the 5 CD box set
>with your specs on it too! This should be interesting...

WF:

I'm only reporting what I've been told. The Various CD is already out (and
at the store).
What could their source in Britian possibly gain from telling them it is
coming when it doesn't yet exist? Certainly they've dealt with these people
before (and will again).
But I'm all for finding out for sure. Perhaps one of our British subscribers
on here could confirm (since it was supposed to have been released there on
the 15th).

 Cheers                             ML