Re: What to include on the live set

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995 Extremus@aol.com wrote:

> BTW, How about a subscription service?  "Time-Life presents The Who
> Concerts"??

What I'd really like to see is the rights to the Who live shows sold to
Rykodisc, having seen how they handled their reissues for Zappa, as well
as his YCDTOSA series.  The even gave Yoko Ono something like a 6CD box
set (now there's esoterica for ya).  MCA isn't doing too badly though I
guess, for a major label, though it's long overdue.

Shane Matheson					MechEng/CompSci UWO

    "I'm not flying, I'm falling with style." -- Buzz Lightyear