Re: The 5 CD live set

Jim, re:

>   Since I'm somewhat of a purist, I'd really rather see the 5 disks be 5
>     complete, separate shows.

That's something that just won't happen. Think about the core show from any
performance containing the same songs. What you carve out of it, may not even
fit on one disc. The truth of the matter is, all this "speculation" is nice,
but the message has been delivered to the powers to be. They've acknowledged
it and when they want further input, I'll give it to them...

As for not including '89 though, I disagree. There were some excellent
performances (ie "Hey Joe", "Love Hurts", "Born On The Bayou", "Mary Ann With
The Shakey Hand", "Too Much Of Anything" and many more) that were done REAL
well... Other than a live version of "Music Must Change" or perhaps something
"unique", I can't think of any real "outstanding" Jones' tracks that hold up
to the quality of "Leeds"...

wf