Drummers

Really, it all depends on what your definition of a "good drummer" is.  Some
may say that a good drummer is one who can go all out and play up a massive
storm, raising the drum part so that's it's part of the lead, as opposed to
background rythm.  Some like the opposite, a drummer who's just the
backbone, a steady beat in the background.  I think that it's porbably more
accurate to say that in many cases we "don't like a drummer" as opposed to
"he's a bad drummer."  You may not like Ringo or Charlie Watts, but they're
not bad drummers.

                                        Ed

"The snotgreen sea.  The scrotumtightening sea"  - James Joyce
Edward H. Bogle
BogleEdwa@urvax.urich.edu