Re: How can you rip Squeezebox?

>Seriously folks.  The Who's live version of this song has much more
>punch and energy than it's studio equivalent.  The Swansea version is
>excellent, with a GREAT chord progression by Pete.  It proves the
>song can flat out rock in the right arrangement.  If they decided to
>include this on the new 'Numbers CD, I won't complain.

And here, I, in my ignorance, sit, listening to It's Hard ("Athena"),
and wondering, "What?  Squeeze Box *doesn't rock* as recorded for WBN?"

I was under the impression that people were complaining about it's
total lack of relevance to the other songs on WBN.

That live version must be Something.

--
On an unrelated subject, is it just me, or are the songs on
It's Hard not nearly as bad as the Who tries to make them

Chris