Drummers

<<As for "worst drummers", I'll nominate:

"Mighty" Max Weinberg
Charlie Watts

WF <~>>

I can't believe Charlie Watts could make it on anyone's worst list.  I
respect everyone's opinion, and I know that Charlie is diametrically opposed
in style to Keith, but that doesn't make him any less a drummer.  Charlie is
one of the greatest!  I happened to be at the auditions the Stones held for
bass players a couple of years ago.  One of the bass players came out of the
room, took a deep breath and said "...it doesn't matter if I got the gig or
not-I just spent the last hour playing with Charlie Watts".

I find it equally surprising that Peart ranks on the "Best" list.  He has no
soul in his playing-Keith was nothing but soul.

I suppose you hate Ringo, too.