Re[2]: Who By Numbers

Jim wrote:

>live versions. The question remains what WBN songs the band performed
>live. We know of Squeeze Box (yech) and Dreaming From the Waist, but did
>they do anything else from that album in 75 or 76?

They also played However Much I Booze and Slip Kid.  However Much I Booze
was played mostly in '75 I think, and Slip Kid in '76.  Both of these
songs were played quite a bit.

Luke

-------------end original message--------
So, if some decent recordings exist of these 4 WBN songs, then they can at least
add something to reissue, don't you think?

jim