Re: roger acting...

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Christopher L. Goosman wrote:

> I've yet to see anyone mention 'Lightning Jack'  He played opposite Mr.
> Crocodile Dundee himself, Paul hogan.  It's been on like three times a day
> on HBO for a couple months.

One of my favorite movies, Roger's part is tiny but excellent.  Who
remember's his line, something like "I'll shove that squirrel gun up your
squirrel ass!"

I've got a great picture of Paul Hogan and Roger in their western
clothes.  I think it was in a magazine around when the movie came out,
framed it.
--Luke