MUZAK Update

For those of you keeping score at home, I finally heard what I believe to
be my very first MUZAK Who interpretation. It happened in a 7/11 store in
New Jersey approx lunchtime 12:30 pm. I was turned on to that wonderfull
rendition of Happy Jack. NOT!
Pete

"I'd like to ask for a lit'l quiet, 'cause..as Keith Moon would have said,
' Have a lit'l respect, it's a f**kin' OPERA! '." -Roger Daltrey,Radio City M.H.
                                                         June 1989.