PT greatest hits update

Hi Everyone!!!

I have a quick update on the Pete Townshend "Greatest Hits" CD.

The September issue of ICE lists the PT Hits CD with a September 19th release
date. However, I just got off the phone with Atlantic Records in NYC, and they
have the CD scheduled for release on October 10th.

So the good news is that the damn thing's finally back on schedule. The bad
news is that there are two possible dates for its release. I would tend to
trust the Atlantic Records date, as it's straight from the Horse's Neck (er,
I mean Mouth).

I'll keep sending out updates as the info becomes available. Thanks!!!

Marty Secero