Jerry and the Stones

I did not mean to be flippant or disrespectful to Jerry
with my trivia question.  I thought since many listers are
Stones fans that they would remember that Jerry recommended
the Hell's Angels to teh Stones for their Altamont concert, where
Meredith Hunter is killed by them in front of the stage, as seen
in the film Gimme Shelter.  Ironically, according to books and
articles I've read, the Dead didn't play that day after being
informed of the chaos and violence, especially towards Marty
Balin of the Jefferson Airplane.

Back to Who matters:  Has there been any talk of the benefit
show in New York being broadcast on PPV or cable outlets?

Tom Davis