Re: Entwistle video...

Hi everyone,
I have that Bass Master Class video that Jeff asked about a couple days
ago.  All it is, is Entwistle giving bass lessons.  It's pretty cool if
you play bass because you get to watch his hands a lot.  It helped
influence my playing.  He does a lot of finger tapping.  However, he
doesn't play any bass lines to any Who songs except for the muted part
in Magic Bus.  There is some stupid guitarist with him in the whole
video who asks him questions about his style and who also does some
blusey jams with him.  The guy annoys Entwistle with the cheasy
questions, so John occasionally rolls his eyes and makes faces like
this is so gay.  So that's funny.  Entwistle is THE BEST!  The video
case doen't say what year it is from, but guessing from the color of
John's hair it's about 1981 - when his hair is gray but not completely
white like in the Toronto video.  I bought mine from a music store for
$50.

"I'm the dancin' master, I'm going teach you to dance" - JE

Sue