McVicar

I just got the mcvicar soundtrack on cd  :-) and i wanted to compare the
sound to my old vinyl copy, unfortunatly I discovered that my vinyl copy
is broken  :-(
If someone has both in one piece I'd love to hear a sound comparison.  I
remember my old vinyl being quite exceptional, but i'm not so sure about
this cd.

Also, it has come to my attention that cdeurope no longer freely gives
out their bootleg catalogue.  (i haven't confirmed this)  If anyone wants
it, but can't get it, mail me and I'll foreward you a copy.

Luke Munro