Roger Daltrey in Germany

Hi,
news: Roger Daltrey in Germany - After phoning with the promoter:
The tour will be called "FROM TOMMY TO QUADROPHENIA"
In the line up: Roger, John Entwistle, Zak Starkey and Simon Townshend.
There will be NO orchestra as in the USA 1994
Tickets will be sold next week.
If someone wants to go to more than concert, please mail me and I'll
send a phone number where to get tickets.
Once more the dates:
Fr., 17.11.1995 : Lingen, Emslandhalle
Sa., 18.11.1995 : Stuttgart, Kongreßzentrum B
Mo., 20.11.1995 : Offenbach, Stadthalle
Tu., 21.11.1995 : Fuerth, Stadthalle
Th., 23.11.1995 : Hannover, Music Hall
Fr., 24.11.1995 : Hamburg, Sporthalle
Su., 26.11.1995 : Duesseldorf, Philipshalle
Mo., 27.11.1995 : Berlin, ICC 1
We., 29.11.1995 : Muenchen, Terminal 1
Th., 30.11.1995 : Mannheim, Rosengarten

To remember: The last concert of THE WHO in Germany was the gig at the
Rockpalast, 28.03.1981.

Klemens