Promo PT Live Sampler FS or Trade

Hi all,
 I just picked up a promo CD-i for Pete Townshen Live. Here's whats
on it: Medley:Pinball Wizard/See Me, Feel Me/Listening to You
       Let My Love Open The Door
       Rough Boys
       Behind Blue Eyes
       The Kids Are Alright
       Keep Me Turning
       Eminence Front

 This CD-i will play audio on all CD players and video on all CD-i
players.  This will not play on a laserdisc player (I was told it
would, but it doesn't).
This is put out by PolyGram Video from 1993 and is labelled for
demonstration only, not for sale.

Are there any Townshend collectors who would be interested? I'm not
really sure about an asking price, but if you want to e-mail me with
an offer we'll talk!

Thanks,
Mike