No Subject

Text item: Text_1

     Shahid,

     BUY Psychoderelict. I think it's a great work, bizarre, surprising,
     unusual, dialogue, story and all.

     It has a great heritage (Lifehouse) and the music really grows on you.
     I listened to it for three months straight during the commute.

     And think of it this way: A small investment may bring you tons of
     pleasure, wholly out of proportion to the cost. In the unlikely chance
     you don't, the risk is the cost, which is a quite reasonable risk to
     take, when the upside is so huge.

     Regards, George