NEW GENERATIONS #14 OUT NOW

Hello again, everyone!!!

I received the new issue of Generations, issue #14, in the U.S. mail yesterday
(Mon. 4/24), and it's excellent!!! A must-have magazine for anyone and
everyone who calls him or herself a WHO fan.

Subjects for issue #14 include:

* Pt. 2 of a 2-part interview with Jon Astley---He discusses the Who Are You
sessions (including a hilarious never-before-told Keith Moon story from those
sessions), how the band recorded "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)",
and his work on the reissues. Great Interview!!!!!!

* The Full, Untold story of Live At Leeds (lots of background information on
the process of recording the WHO's live sound.

* An overview of the upcoming "Sell Out" reissue.

* An overview of key WHO concert film footage (ties in with the 30
Years...video).

Phil Hopkins and John Atkins are to be congratulated for publishing such a
well-written, informative, and thoroughly entertaining fanzine.

I will send out the GENERATIONS address tomorrow. I know that I DID send the
address out on previous messages. For those of you who have the GENERATIONS
address, do yourself a favor: send $5 immediately!!!!!

Marty Secero