Tommy Live at Leeds & Bonus Tracks for Later Discs

Although I think it makes perfect sense to release a Tommy Live at Leeds
CD, I doubt it will happen.  Instead, I expect that portions of the Leeds
Tommy set (perhaps 30-40 minute's worth) will appear on the 2CD live
retrospective.  In fact, Andy McKaie of MCA said as much in a recent issue
of Goldmine.

As for bonus tracks on the later Who albums (By Number & Who Are You), I
think it makes sense, if there aren't many outtakes, to include live
versions of material on the album.  For instance, bonus tracks for Who Are
You could include one of the two live performances of the title tracks
w/Keith Moon on drums.  The live version of Music Must Change from Chicago
'79 (found on 30 Years of Maximum R&B video) could also be included.