Re: Who on TV

Well, TBS has been showing this version fairly regularly, at least once a
year, and although I haven't seen it for a couple years I know it Quick One
was shown in full length.  I had this on tape at one time until I loaned it
to a friend and his mom taped her soap operas over it.  I've heard in the
past that this is the Japanese version of Kids.  I don't know if that's true.
 In fact, on the vinyl version of the album it notes that Quick One is not
even featured in the movie.  So this makes me wonder how many versions there
are.
                                              doug