Kids Are Alright (Was: Who on TV)

In article <9409252051.tn101382@aol.com>,
    Boris6@aol.com  writes:
> I swear this version of KAA
> has the full version of A Quick One from the Rolling Stones Rock 'n' Roll
> Circus.  Only a portion of it is on the current video release.

Its also excised from the CD.  I really can't understand why they did
this.  Time constraints don't exist for the video market like CDs and
even with the CD, I think there is enough time for the extra portion
of "A Quick One".

Sometimes I'm amazed that The Who tolerates this kind of butchering to
their work...with the way their catalog gets treated by MCA, I'm
surprised they didn't dump that lousy company a long time ago!

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com