FM radio

    Date: Fri, 23 Sep 1994 13:07 CDT
    From: "Kevin Winn" <kwinn@chrome.com>

    I get very tired of the radio stations  I always call and request
    something  from ~Live At Leeds~ or
    "Relay" when they have those double/triple shot days, usually only to get the
    response that they don't play "B-side" material...modern FM radio
    sucks...

One here used to have a feature they called "Deeper Cuts" where they'd
play more obscure tracks from various groups.  Imagine my surprise and
delight when one day I'm driving home from work and skim the dial to
find "Underture" playing.  I was so pleased that I called the station
when I got home and told the DJ it was great to hear it played.  I hoped
the positive feedback would encourage them to keep doing it.

Call up them stations when they do something right!

Alan