Who Came First

> Jonathan L. Proulx <jlproulx@mailbox.syr.edu> wrote:

> Regarding Who Came first ... the Rykodisk re-issue on CD.

> The notes on the case are supposedly Pete's hand-written notes.
> They include this gem: "All instruments, vocals, recording, engineering,
> mixing, synthesizers, in fact everything except making the tea, in one
> (can't read the word) ego trip, by Pete Townshend.
> Also produced by Pete Townshend."

> The cover is a neat picture of Pete in one of his all white work suits,
> standing on what looks like foam egg-crate stuff.  He has a beard and
> wears a Baba pin on his shirt pocket.  The CD sounds grea, too.
> Rykodisk RCD 10246

This is the same cover as the original lp, which I have ans was just readin
about two nights ago.  I worked over the word you couldn't read and finally
decided its "massive."

BTW, my vote for Who's worst is "Pictures of Lily."  Don't really know why
... the songs just bugs me.

--
''''''   ''''''      Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'      Winona State University, Winona MN 55987