Heaven and Hell

Someone asked a while ago if "Heaven and Hell" was available in stereo. No,
it is not. I do wish somebody would prove me wrong, though.

Would also liked to be proved wrong on the existence of the following which
I say do not exist:

"I'm the Face" as the A-side on a Fontana single
A stereo version of "See My Way"
A mono store copy of the US "Magic Bus" LP
A UK picture sleeve single for "Anyway Anyhow Anywhere"

--
| Joe Giorgianni               Just a possum on the information superhighway |
| South Glens Falls, New York  eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu                   |