Re: Daltrey, windmills, and s...

I do remember a Who tribute band coming through Detroit maybe
8 or 9 years ago called Hooligans.  My friends and I went to a raunchy club
in the bowels of Detroit to see these guys and when we got there, the show
had been cancelled.  We asked the guy at the door what the deal was and he
touched the side of his nose with a "snort" or two saying the band had got
stopped at the US/Canadian border and would definately not be performing.  A
couple years later, John Entwistle played this same club with the J.E. Band.