Concert Update/Celebration/PsychoD

    The Daltry Sings Townshend show *IS* returning to Milwaukee Wi,
on September 28 at the Riverside Theater.  So, if you were as
unfortunate as I was (2 other shows within my range, both cancelled),
this looks like your chance to see it.

    I bought both Roger's New CD the otherday, as well as PsychoD.

    I was very impressed with "Celebration".  I didn't like "Who are
you" on that disc however... it just wasn't right...

    The alternative to the synth loop on "Baba O'Riley" was cool.  It
sounds like an outdoor music rennisance fair type of thing (or at
least some sort of gathering concerning music), which is along the
lines of the Lifehouse project.

    PsychoD:  I like this one alot too... I was sure to get the
original version, and not the Music only version... Pete really
portrays the media as scum....

The "Baba O'Riley Demo" and the "Meher Baba" tracks provided some
insight into the lifehouse project for me as well, however, they were
adapted specifically for PsychoD.

--Chris