WSO Ads -Pull Easy

Re: WSO Ads

Speak easy, drink easy, pull easy ----

Partridge's Concise Dictionary of Slang
and Unconventional English
lists one description of the slang for "pull"
as follows:

6. To attract the attention, the notice of,
(someone) sexually: "It was obvious Jagger
was trying to pull her...to shy to approach
her and try to chat her up" (Jagger):since
ca 1955.

Humble opinion:

Knowing that the phrase "Pulling Birds" is British slang
for "picking up girls" might help decipher this one.

I always thought this was a separate ad entirely.  A sort of
PSA about staying in control of yourself during a night out,
if you want to make a good impression on the ladies.

"Speak easy" (don't get boisterous)

"Drink easy" (don't get drunk out of your mind)

"Pull easy" (if you follow the first two suggestions it may
help you to "pick up girls".)

or, if we can still consider this an ad for the
night club called Speakeasy it can also make
sense as a place to "drink easy and pull easy".

Is this too far fetched?

Pete Parrella
paypar@netcom.com