Can we start a tape tree?

I'd like to see the mailing list start a tape tree.  There is plenty
of rare Who material out there, but the ways and means of obtaining
them are not convenient for some of us.  Are people willing to make
tapes of bootlegs if that person were to send a blank and money for
shipping?  I have a three bootlegs myself, and I've had no luck in
finding the Tommy Demos or Tales of the Who.  I'm also interested
in some solo Townshend and late 60's boots, like the Sell Out
outtakes.  So, if anyone is interested please respond publicly to
this post.

P.S.  I want to get this started for others as well, not just for my
personal collection.

Ian Derby