Re: The Big "L"

> always thought it was "the IN sound."  But yesterday's posting guessing
> "the AM sound" makes good sense.  I vote for "AM."

 Don't have the record, but I did listen a lot to Radio London -
 and the jingles are emblazoned in memory.

 There was one which to the tune of "Where  ARE   You ? " used the
 words The In Sound in a slighlty buggered about electronic voice.
 Others included:-

 "It's smooth sailing with highly successful sound ......

  then you could hear the edit where the US jingle had been dubbed
  with "WONDERFUL RADIO LONDON" - again, I think in a sort of
  computer voice.

.\\