Re: "Dream Reissues" and Keith Moon

> I got your Speakeasy message just as any normal thewho message; many
> thanks for writing that, it was very interesting.

 The Speak was manged by an affable hustler called Jim Carter-Fey,
 and after vistits to the Germanic Bier-Keller, dressed in full
 Nazi regalia,  Keith Moon & Vivian Stanshall would appear to
 unwind. The Slits were waitresses there. Townshend met The Pistols
 there. It was more like a Youth Club for Musicians - than a smart
 90's night club. It's missed.

.\\