Re: The Genius of Pete Townshend

In article <Pine.3.89.9410231712.B8800-0100000@great-miami.iac.net>,
    Joseph Grimes <jgg@iac.net>  writes:
> Can someone please tell me if the vinyl boot called "The Genius of Pete
> Townshend" is the same as the "Lifehouse Demos" boot CD?  Or at least
> give me the song list to the former so I can tell?

Here's what the bootleg list has to say on both of these. -- Rich

    3. The Genius of Peter Townshend (TMOQ 71056)
       Recording: excellent stereo
       Source: studio out-takes
       Comments: 100 copies on multi-colored vinyl. Re-issued as K&S
       Records 012. Later re-issued as K&S Records 052 on multi-colored
       vinyl. PT demos in stereo. These tracks are apparently taken from
       a double set which also included "Getting In Tune", "Too Much of
       Anything" and an extended "Baba O'Riley". These eleven cuts
       apparently formed the planned "Lifehouse" double LP.
          + Side 1
              1. Pure and Easy
              2. Behind Blue Eyes
              3. Going Mobile
              4. Mary
          + Side 2
              1. Time Is Passing
              2. Love Ain't For Keeping
              3. Won't Get Fooled Again
              4. Song Is Over

   15. From Lifehouse To Leeds (Scorpio S-90-10878, Italy) 1990 (53:30)