Rigor MortisSun Dec 7 12:16:03 PST 1997

Hi all,

I just got back from a trip to New York City to see Tommy.
While I was there, I stopped at a few CD stores keeping an
eye out for some interesting Who stuff.  I didn't find anything
special, but I did see an album called Rigor Mortis -vs- the
Earth in the bargain bin.  Does anyone know if this is one of
John's albums?  It didn't have his name on it anywhere, and the
cover was a cartoon--no pictures.  Anyone know what the cd was?
Just curious...

--Jon
jlproulx@mailbox.syr.edu