VH-1 weekend

a couple things:

1 - Anybody on the list actually win a box set by calling in?

2- For my money, the new interviews in the "Rarities" show were great,
especially PT, who's all warm and fuzzy on the Who now, apparently!

3- the video prize of my weekend was the "Bucket T" sessions at the end of
"Rarities". I've never collected any unoffical Who video before, so this was new
to me.

4- the promo that said "They were the original punks..." or whatever. Such a
true statement. Same is true today. The "punks" today are those going against
the grain and catching hell for it. Every garage band trying to be the next
Nirvana aren't punks. The bands trying to be the next Big Star or Raspberries
are the real punks, if you get my meaning.

5- And I've always liked the '82 Toronto show. "The Quiet One" (PT in
particular), "5:15", "Young Man Blues" (Entwistle!) and "Naked Eye" are great
performances.

Chuck