Re: "It's A Quad" Bootleg?

In article <941128223229_931877@aol.com>,
    BKawa@aol.com  writes:
> Does anybody have any information on a double-CD bootleg called "It's A
> Quad"?  Vampire Records in the latest issue of Goldmine lists this 2CD set as
> containing Quadrophenia outtakes and demos.

This is what the world-wide web bootleg list has to say about it
(http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/who-boots.html):

   43. It's A Quadro (Dynamite Studios DS94J091/092) double
       Date: Tue, 25 Oct 94 14:13 CDT
       From: John Johanneson <johanneson@macc.wisc.edu>
       Source: Townshend studio demo tapes
       Recording: Some hiss but not too bad.
       Comments: All songs are Townshend studio demos. The Lifehouse
       songs are the same demos as on The Lifehouse Demos but are of
       slightly poorer quality. All the tracks are misnamed, seemingly
       without any rhyme or reason.
          + Disc 1
              1. After The Break [sic] The Real Me
              2. On It's Way [sic] The Dirty Jobs
              3. Everthing Onstage [sic] The Punk Meets The Godfather
              4. Their Best [sic] I'm One
              5. Their Poorest [sic] I've Had Enough
              6. One Wouders [sic] Bell Boy
              7. Best Voices [sic] Relay
              8. Not Enough [sic] Baba O'Riley
              9. A Good Guide [sic] I Don't Even Know Myself
          + Disc 2
              1. An Amazing [sic] Pure And Easy
              2. The Middle Seelion [sic] Behind Blue Eyes
              3. Talk and Laugh [sic] Going Mobile
              4. Less Seffled [sic] Mary
              5. This Manferial [sic] Time Is Passing
              6. If The Previons [sic] Love Ain't For Keeping
              7. Traly Miracless [sic] Won't Get Fooled Again
              8. Some Possible [sic] The Song Is Over

> Also, I  recommend the CD "Shakin' All Over" this is the Fillmore East '68
> show supposedly from the Master tape.  It is better sounding than previous
> versions, although there are no extra songs.

The bootleg list's first CD entry was this disc....8-)

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com