Longer Magic Bus

There's an extended Magic Bus on "The Story of the Who".  It's not 11
minutes, but it's quite a bit longer than the usual version.

Some additions to the lyrics -- a talking part a la the Leeds version:
"Think how much you'll save" and repeated "Can'T! Have It!"

I think it's also on Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy, but I don't have
that to check.

BTW, the "See me ... coming out to get you" in the MG jam:  is that ad
lib or is it some older blues song that they fit into the medley?

Wes