Tape bootlegs?

Not to rain on the parade, but I don't know if a tape bootleg list is
really feasible.  It seems that almost every concert from about 1971
or so was recorded in one way or another, and the full set lists are
in the Hypertext Who.

I would like to know where a tape I have called "San Francisco" is
from.  I have a feeling it's taped off the "Accept No Substitute"
boot (the speed's a little slow and the track list is the same).  Does
anyone have this to confirm?  Dialogue for ID -- they play Young Man
Blues, and Pete says "See?  See?  We don't play the same thing every
night."  Also talks about one amp exploding each night so far.  I
guess this puts this show on the 2nd (or 3rd?) night at the Fillmore
West 1970.

Wes