More Lifehouse

Hi,

the mayor:
>Also, this was the only
>album that they played on the road extensively before recording it, therefore
>you have demos from the original Lifehouse concept AND live takes of the
>songs before they were actually recorded in the studio. A great overall boot,
>L to L should be taken very seriously. GET IT!

Yes, I agree it's a great boot. I recommend it too. However, L to L does not
contain any Lifehouse live tracks. The live tracks are "Live at Leeds" outtakes
and unedited tracks. I believe the _Lifehouse_ live tracks can be found on
another bootleg titled "Lifehouse live", which isn't of the same high standard.
Check Rich's www bootlist to get the details.

To find out more about Lifehouse, I really recommend reading Dave Marsh's
"Before I get Old" ch. 27. It's the best piece on Lifehouse written yet. I believe
there's also a radio show CD called "Classic Rock Albums: Who's Next" which
sheds some more light on the subject.

In fact I've OCRd (scanned) the entire 27th chapter, so if anyone should
want, I could e-mail the textfile. Maybe even putting it on the www. I don't
know if this would be illegal or not.

- Svante