Re: Lifehouse

In article <9411150241.AA06947@cgia.cgia.state.nc.us>,
    JOEL <jody@cgia.state.nc.us>  writes:
> MoeSMD@aol.com writes:
> LifeHouse to Leeds!  Please fill me in!
>
> Lifehouse to Leeds is a bootleg collection consisting of what you would
> consider today as WHO'S NEXT demos and live outtakes.

For those without Web access, here's what the bootleg list has to say
about From Lifehouse to Leeds:

15.From Lifehouse To Leeds (Scorpio S-90-10878, Italy) 1990 (53:30)
    Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 21:04:36 PDT
    From: Wes Biggs <wbiggs@chaph.usc.edu>
    Recording: excellent+ quality
    Source: Outtakes from Who's Next (Record Plant studios Jan '71) &
    Live at Leeds. Outtakes taken from a radio show (?), [1] Studio 1970,
    [2] Leeds, 1970
    Comments: Also released with record label number TW-OR-9.
      1.Pure and Easy [1]
      2.Won't Get Fooled Again [1]
      3.Love Ain't For Keepin' [1]
      4.Behind Blue Eyes [1]
      5.Baby Don't You Do It (Brian Holland, Lamont Dozier, Eddie
	Holland) [1]
      6.Gettin' In Tune [1]
      7.Young Man Blues (Mose Allison) uncut [2]
      8.Happy Jack [2]
      9.I'm a Boy [2]
      10.Shakin' All Over (Freddie Heath) uncut, with Spoonful [2]

						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!
legalize@xmission.com